Integrating a Print Button into Elementor: A Simplified Guide
Incorporating a print button into an Elementor is straightforward. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Begin by creating a new element. You’ll find the options in the Properties pane.
- In the Element Type section, select “Button.”
- Moving to the Button Element section, select the “Print” option.
- Next, under the same section, specify the “Print Location.”
- Now, define the “Button Text” and input your desired label.
- Specify the dimensions of your button by selecting “Button Width” and “Button Height.”
- In the “Button Style” section, select “Print.”
- Position your button to your liking, commonly at the “Center”.
- Click “OK”.
- Now, under the “Button Properties” heading in the Element Type section, choose “ButtonText.”
- Next, type your preferred button text, such as “Print,” under the “Text” heading.
- Define the width and height of the button under the respective headings, for instance, “Width” can be 50 and “Height” can be 25.
- Finally, under the “Button Properties” heading, choose “Button Text” again. Click “OK.”
PRO TIP: If you are not familiar with Elementor, it’s advisable to get assistance from a qualified web developer before attempting to add a print button. This process, while simple, can be complex for novices and may lead to website errors.
- Now, modify the button text to “Print All,” the width to 100, and the height to 50, under their respective sections in the Properties pane.
- Lastly, under the “Text” heading, type “Close”, and then hit “OK.”